Login | Register

Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:27 am

Hi,

You know what annoyed me a little.

The clerk that was giving me the driving test, she was almost reprimanding that I could not see a p when in was a q, and she seemed as if she didn't know what to do because of my vision in my right (lazy) eye.

But I did get a temporary license, they took my finger print, and told me to come back after I see an optomotrist. I am hoping that the optomotrist can verify that my bad eye is in no way hindering my vision while I am driving and technically why that is. I know I was explained why.

Top Top

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:38 pm

Evil Genius

When I got my DL in NY, I took an eye test and they didn't care that I was blind in the right eye, but when I moved to New Jersey I had to have a form filled out by my opthamologist that I was ok to drive vision wise. Which seems strange to me that NJ would be more strict then NY when it's NJ that gives road tests in a parking lot LOL

Top Top

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:57 pm

I have one for you...My Optometrist told me my eyes were to bad and I would not be able to get my drivers license renewed the next time I went...The time came, I stood in line, waited for my turn, the lady prompted me to read the first line, I asked her to please turn on the machine, so was horrified and said Honey it is on...I laughed as said OK I figured that would happed may I get my Free ID card...When you turn in your drivers License you recieve it free here ...she was more up set that I couldnt read one line than I was

Top Top