Login | Register

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:51 am

Welcome Joe!!! Glad to meet you. This is a fun group that gives great support... I know you'll like it.

Hugs,
Ya'ara

Top Top

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:13 am

Welcome to the board my friend..... You assuredly will not be alone here.

Top Top

Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:06 pm

Hey Joe and greetings from North Carolina. We're glad you found us. We're in the process of getting our own chat room which will be sooooo cool. I didn't think DMV would issue a CDL to a monocular person. Anyway, keep posting!

Top Top

Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:12 pm

Hey, Joe!

Wear your safety glasses? YEAH you do!!

I found this wonderful group of people in the summer of 03 and this has been a source of comfort, support and friendship.

I'm hoping there will be enough of us soon to start planning that get-together-thing in Vegas...

I'm glad you found Lost Eye.

Love,
Alicia

Top Top

Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:44 pm

Hey Joe,

That would be great. I own a charter bus service in North Carolina, and I just "assumed" that a CDL wouldn't be issued to someone like me with an impaired eye. I know that state laws would differ, but now you got me to thinking. I just might call the license bureau and ask them. I wouldn't dream of actually driving a tour bus, but it would be nice to know I had my CDL with a "P" endorsement. :wink:

Thanks,

Top Top

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]