Login | Register

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:40 pm

More on Mads Mikklesen - The Past and the Future

TV- "Mikkelsen starred for three seasons as Allan Fisher in Rejseholdet (Unit One), a show about a danish mobile task force in which his eye was damaged in the series finale".

Film- "Mads is set to star in The Nazi Officer’s Wife in which he will be playing Werner Vetter, a Nazi with one eye."

Top Top

Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Richard Harrow

Richard Harrow, played by Jack Huston, in Boardwalk Empire. A disfigured veteran who lost an eye and part of his jaw in the Great War.
While he is outwardly sensitive and vulnerable, his gentle nature is counterbalanced by his viciousness as a cold-blooded killer.

Last edited by HappySad on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Spike Logan

Spike Logan, played by Clive Owen, in the film Killer Elite.
Spike is a retired Special Air Service soldier who has lost the use of an eye in battle trying to protect his former colleagues from being killed by assassins.

Interiew with Clive Owen from AZCentral.com

Q: Your character has lost the use of an eye, and he has a particularly cheesy mustache. How important are the physical elements, the way you look?

A: It's very important. For that, you could easily have done the big obvious ghoulish eye. We've seen movies where, "Here comes the guy with the eye problem." It was really important to me that it was pitched just right - it's there, you're aware of it, but it's not dominating everything and it looks real. But it's not some huge, over-the-top statement of, "This is our guy." I was very happy with the way that was pitched. Because if you get that wrong, your whole performance is out the window, because you kind of look wrong.

Q: Did the contact you wore to make the one eye look injured impede your vision?

A: Yeah. What was interesting, and what was a slightly surprising thing, was that I had to fight with it, and it sends your vision slightly off. If you can imagine closing one eye and trying to fight Jason Statham. It changes things a bit if you've only got one eye.

Last edited by HappySad on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:06 am

Domingo

Domingo, played by DeRay Davis, is the leader of a gang of drug dealers in the film 21 Jump Street.

Last edited by HappySad on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top Top

Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:13 pm

The Governor

The Governor, played by David Morrissey, in The Walking Dead.

Top Top

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Miss Lint
Miss Lint, played by Yara Martinez, on the Amazon Prime show The Tick.

Get to know Miss Lint - YouTube

Top Top

Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Thought of this one the other day while watching tv-

Mr. Fischoeder from Bob's Burgers- Bob's landlord and reoccurring antagonist on the show.

Top Top