Login | Register

Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:05 pm

Please keep Leslie in your thoughts and prayers....the following is from her Husband Kenny....Friends,
This is Kenny, Leslie's only good eye has hemeriaged again so she is unable to see . She will be having surgery on the 14th to save the eye. :(

Top Top

Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:07 pm

What a nightmare, so so sorry to hear. Please keep us posted on the surgery - Amy

Top Top

Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:25 pm

Oh goodness, that is terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope the operation is a success and she has no further problems!

Hope all is ok!

(hugs) xo

Top Top

Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:13 pm

How frightening for her! My thoughts go out to her, and I pray that the surgery goes perfectly.

Warmly,
Margaret

Top Top

Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:07 pm

OMG....this is one of our worst nightmares to find out our only good eye is failing us. We will certainly keep her in our prayers, and tell her husband to keep us posted on her condition.

Top Top

Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:42 pm

she is definitely in my thoughts. I am sorry to hear of this news and i sincerely hope that the surgery will solve this problem. Thank you for letting us all know about this, Kendra

Top Top

Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:29 pm

Please tell Leslie that not only will she be in my prayers - but fervently. And I pray that God will keep your family's heart at peace and comfort you.

Elizabeth

Top Top

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:21 am

One Eyed Leprachaun

Dearest Leslie and Kenny; so sad to hear the news; I wish u every success with the op and you will in my thoughts and prayers; please let us all know how op goes and I will pray for only good things for her and her family; Best wishes; Vera

Irish_in_Oz passed away on Februaruy 26, 2016.
She will be missed.
--
rukus

Top Top

Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:15 am

My problems suddenly feel very insignificant, please tell her I'm thinking of her and hope the surgery is a success.

Top Top

Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:38 am

I wish her all the best with the surgery, it really makes me think how really blessed I am. My prayers are with her

Ali

Top Top

Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:07 am

All the best Leslie. Hope everything will be OK, I wish You that. anna

Top Top

Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:33 pm

Evil Genius

Same here, good luck with everything, we'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers

Top Top

Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:39 pm

Site Admin

thats awful. ill do my best to keep you in my prayers

If you have any questions or concerns on the use of this forum, please private message me.

if speed doesn't scare you, the truck around the corner will

Top Top

Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:34 am

Leslie (Kendra) you are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep the faith girl!!

Top Top

Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:43 pm

I can see (no pun intended).....but I can see why people might think Kendrick is my name (Kendra) ...but Leslie lives in Wyoming and I live in Arkansas....she's my friend who vists here on lost eye,and has posted a few times ....we spoke last night...we'll actually I called her then she called me a couple of times again last night....her spirits are fine, she's concerned over her vision loss as anyone could expect.she's getting board very quickly,she can only see out a tiny hole the size of a cotton swab, her husband Kenny has helped as much as he can, I read her all your post, she was so happy to hear from Y'all, so keep posting to her I will read them to her as they come in.Thanks for your prayer and concern for our friend here on lost eye...please remember it's Leslie....Thanks will keep Ya'll posted.....Kendra :angel:

Top Top