Login | Register

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:36 pm

This is Re-Posted by Kendra for Leslie Kendrick.......Hello this is Kenny
Took Leslie to the doctor today and they have said that her eye is doing as it should
There is some bleeding but it is because they had to cut so much she still can not see but her retina is perfect which is what he was hoping for. He said her eye will recover it is just going to take time.
She can never again lay flat she is not able to go to work for 2 more weeks she is not to try and read or focus. She just has to take it easy and let the eye heal.
Leslie is very upset by this because we do depend on her money and when she doesnt work she doesnt get paid. He said that he was sorry to have told her that she could go back to work tomorrow but he said that because she has diabetices which makes them take longer to heal but usually she heals very fast but this is just taking time as it should but not fast enough for Leslie
Kenny

Top Top

Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:10 pm

I'm glad she is doing ok. I know its hard sitting about the house for a long period of time, but better to be safe!

Take it easy hun!

Best wishes!

Top Top

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:39 am

One Eyed Leprachaun

Hi; glad there was good news about the retina; sorry about the financials!! But I think rest and relaxation is the way to go;
best wishes; Vera

Irish_in_Oz passed away on Februaruy 26, 2016.
She will be missed.
--
rukus

Top Top