Login | Register

Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:21 pm

Went the hospital today after waiting 7 months for appointment to get new contact lense made as i had surgery so old one does not fit.

I got my last one made in optometry as the fella there could make them, i went today and that fella has left. The new fella in optometry sent me to ocular plastic and they said they cant make it as it not a false eye or a globe. They said my eye has not shrunk that much so it a very thin cosmetic contact lense i need as i already knew. So after alot of messing, i got sent back to the fella who had just sent me to ocular plastics and he done the new mould. I am now worried as i do not have much confidence in this person. Can someone tell me what department deals with these thin cosmetic contact lenses. Also he said it takes 3 months to make, i thought this was abit long. Wishing i never had my surgery now.

Top Top

Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:58 pm

I don't know which dept deals with this but I can see why your p8ssed matey, sound like you had a right chase about.

I can understand the no confidence but maybe it'll turn out he's the best of the best :) , hope you get it sorted mate, let us know

Andy

Male
in the 25-32 bracket (Just) ;)
Getting better with age

Top Top
  Profile WWW

Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:03 pm

Phil I wish I could offer more then just a hang in there. For what it's worth Hang in There. I just went rounds with two different dr offices trying to get our daughter's immunization records. Crazy.

Good luck. I hope that you get the lens that you need soon.

Karen

Top Top