Login | Register

Would you go on the trip even with an eyepatch?
Yes 100%  100%  [ 19 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 19

Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:22 pm

missmagnolia29 wrote:
hey ronnie,

how are you? hope all is well and you are in better spirits today.
i was reading some of the post and its amazing how bad we will be feeling and how hard we will be on ourselves but then we find the courage and strength to encourage and support our other friends on the forum that is in need of support. anyway, just wanted to say hello and let you know i am thinking of you.
by the way, being single isn't soo bad. i am single by choice and i think that's okay because it gives me a chance to work on me and get to a point where i am ok with me and anyone else coming along can only compliment me because i am already complete... alone!!!!

best,

lashonda

Lashonda,
I feel ok today, glad it's the weekend, yourself? So true, and I guess I let my feelings dictate my actions sometimes. I think that old saying, 'You can't go by how you feel.', reigns. Many here, and in life, have had way worse situations than I.

Yeah it does have it's perks being single. I can think of many good things about being alone but it does get hard, especially during the holidays. Of course this is my feelings messing with my head again thinking of what once was. I have to train myself to look towards the future, not dwell on the past, and be thankful for what I have and not cry over what I don't.

That pic is wonderful! Your very pretty and I love your smile!
:D Take care

Ronnie

Top Top

Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:33 pm

shuezoo1984 wrote:
Wow LaShonda! Your smile lights up this whole page! What a great photo of you! You're a very beautiful woman! Hugs!

Teresa

Teresa,

Thanks! I don't always feel beautiful these days but I appreciate the compliment.

How are you and Tyler? I saw the new pics, he looks great! Hope my surgery is as successful as his. How are his spirits these days? The other day my mom was talking about my surgery, and she finally admitted she was in denial and trying to accept the loss of 'my big beautiful eye' as she says. I thought about you and your outlook and told her we would be fine. Thanks for sharing your and Tyler's story.

XOXOXOXO,

LaShonda

Top Top
  Profile YIM

Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:35 pm

ronnie67 wrote:
missmagnolia29 wrote:
hey ronnie,

how are you? hope all is well and you are in better spirits today.
i was reading some of the post and its amazing how bad we will be feeling and how hard we will be on ourselves but then we find the courage and strength to encourage and support our other friends on the forum that is in need of support. anyway, just wanted to say hello and let you know i am thinking of you.
by the way, being single isn't soo bad. i am single by choice and i think that's okay because it gives me a chance to work on me and get to a point where i am ok with me and anyone else coming along can only compliment me because i am already complete... alone!!!!

best,

lashonda

Lashonda,
I feel ok today, glad it's the weekend, yourself? So true, and I guess I let my feelings dictate my actions sometimes. I think that old saying, 'You can't go by how you feel.', reigns. Many here, and in life, have had way worse situations than I.

Yeah it does have it's perks being single. I can think of many good things about being alone but it does get hard, especially during the holidays. Of course this is my feelings messing with my head again thinking of what once was. I have to train myself to look towards the future, not dwell on the past, and be thankful for what I have and not cry over what I don't.

That pic is wonderful! Your very pretty and I love your smile!
:D Take care

Ronnie

Ronnie,

Thank you! Just like you love my smile, we love yours too. That's how we felt when you posted the picture of you smiling.
Hope all is well.

LaShonda

Top Top
  Profile YIM

Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:16 pm

Choir boys. = Boring.

Unclothed Dancing Ladies. = Now you have my attention. :greatgrin:

Glad you had fun. Sounds like a great time.

-D.

Top Top

Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:23 pm

One Eyed Leprachaun

Hi Dave; with you on this thread with unclothed ladies and Karen on Plans thread with Capt Jack in suspenders looking all reto and beefcakeish; WOW!! what a pair :lol: :lol: vera

Irish_in_Oz passed away on Februaruy 26, 2016.
She will be missed.
--
rukus

Top Top

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:02 am

Vera: I believe I married well. :twisted:

-D.

Top Top

Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:16 am

Hope you are well Ronnie. How's the lid doing? People at work minding their business?

Sounds like you enjoyed your weekend. Elvis had CRAZY money. It was unreal how he spread it around. You would probably enjoy Graceland if you enjoyed the Firearms museum.

Glad you went out and had some fun. I agree with LaShonda, very normal.

Take care,

Karen

P.S. Hope the stripper had more meat on her then the free breakfast at the hotel. :wink:

Top Top

Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:53 am

Hi LaShonda,
The first time my mom saw me with my patch on she wasn't happy. What if cause my left eye to lose strength. Um, gee, I can't see so I don't think the patch will be a problem. Doctor agreed. She got used to it and now just agrees that with or without my patch on I look like me and that's just fine. I have been talking about the possibility of someday needing to have my eye removed. I think it helps me and my friends and relatives to get used to the idea by talking about it.

Your mom will get used to the idea to. She is just worried for her young, pretty chick being in pain and having to go thru what you've had to go thru.

I have noticed that as I go thru each surgery, etc. I have to start pasting my self back together. Learn to stand up straight again after 3 months head down, find cute skirts to wear, try not to walk into to many walls so my arms are not completely covered with bruises. It's a one step at a time kind of thing.

Wow It's time to get to bed. Night all. Janelle

Top Top

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:05 am

One Eyed Leprachaun

Good night Janelle; yeah; we all bump into things; cheers vera

Irish_in_Oz passed away on Februaruy 26, 2016.
She will be missed.
--
rukus

Top Top